Judd Apatow's latest - comedy drama Funny People - topped the box office chart this weekend across the pond, but with a modest $23.4 million launch.
That's not exactly huge given the bigger budget (around $75 million), but it was enough to see off the competition.
Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (which has been out for three weeks already) took in $17.7 million, on its way to becoming one of the bigger Potter earners.
G-Force, meanwhile, slipped to third in its second week of release, adding $17 million to its current total of $66.4 million.
In fourth place, The Ugly Truth made $13 million, while family adventure comedy Aliens In The Attic launched a disappointing fifth for Fox, selling just $7.8 million in tickets.
The top 10, then...
- Funny People ($23.4 million)
- Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince ($17.7 million)
- G-Force ($17 million)
- The Ugly Truth ($13 million)
- Aliens In The Attic ($7.8 million)
- Orphan ($7.2 million)
- Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs ($5.3 million)
- The Hangover ($5 million)
- The Proposal ($4.8 million)
- Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen ($4.6 million)
[Data Source: Box Office Mojo]