Disney scored another win with its first 3D family film as G-Force won the weekend with $32.1 million.
While the movie topped Harry Potter, Warners had nothing to worry about, as Half-Blood Prince made $30 million this weekend and is now up to $222 million.
New arrival The Ugly Truth had to settle for third with $27 million and fresh horror film Orphan launched in fourth with $12.7 million.
Finally, in fifth place, Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs made $8.2 million.
The whole top 10 in easy-to-digest form...
- G-Force ($32.1 million)
- Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince ($30 million)
- The Ugly Truth ($27 million)
- Orphan ($12.7 million)
- Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs ($8.2 million)
- Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen ($8 million)
- The Hangover ($6.5 million)
- The Proposal ($6.4 million)
- Public Enemies ($4.1 million)
- Bruno ($2.7 million)
[Data Source: Box Office Mojo]