Halle Berry on the scale of X-Men: Days Of Future Past

Exclusive: “The concept of the movie is pretty big…”

The brand-new issue 210 of Total Film magazine features a ginormous comic-book preview, featuring a ridiculous amount of amazing exclusives and full coverage of Comic-Con 2013.

We’ve got everything, from Joss Whedon talking Avengers: Age Of Ultron, to a full on-set report on The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and a huge career chat with Halle Berry for The Total Film Interview.

The issue is available now, and you can download it in shiny interactive edition form on your iPad for just £1.99, and it contains the full interview in which Berry talks Oscars, Bond and X-Men. She’s returning to the role of Storm in Bryan Singer’s upcoming time-jumping prequel-sequel Days Of Future Past, and here’s a snippet of what she had to say about the epic:

“I think it’s big because there are so many X-Men in the movie. There’s the young X-Men and there’s the X-Men that started it all off. Just so many X-Men!

“You’re gonna get to see some more than others, but they’re all there. I think that adds to the bigness of it. The concept of the movie is pretty big too. The urgency is more important this time round. The threat is greater too.”

For much more from Halle Berry on X-Men: Days Of Future Past, pick up the brand-new issue 210 of Total Film magazine, which is out now!

Inside the issue, you’ll find full Comic-Con coverage of the likes of Joss Whedon on Avengers: Age Of Ultron,X-Men: Days Of Future Past, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Edge Of Tomorrow, Guardians Of The Galaxy, RoboCop, and more, plus Chris Hemsworth, Lena Headey, James McAvoy and Matt Damon. Seriously, you’re not going to want to miss this one…

Read a full preview of Total Film magazine issue 210

Buy Total Film magazine issue 210

Never miss an issue by subscribing to Total Film magazine now!

Get the Total Film interactive iPad edition for just £1.99!

Android users:
Get Total Film magazine from Google Play!

Do you think Days Of Future Past will be the best X-Men movie yet? Tell us below…

Comments

Aug 2nd 2013, 18:42

I find it hard to take Halle Berry serious after her appearence at comic con, it's clear to me X-Men is nothing more than a paycheck for her.

• Mattsimus

Aug 2nd 2013, 21:04

Yeahhhh I'd tap that!.... Excuse my stupidity, but is bigness a real word?... Either way I hate that pic of her n it really is x men 4, which isn't so bad, gotta admit I am a bit more excited bout it now..... Just not a Halle fan but yeah I would tap that haha : D

• GarthMarenghi

Aug 2nd 2013, 22:55

As First Class is part of the continuity, albeit set in a different era, I guess that one was really X-Men 4 - this would be X5, with both Wolverine movies spin-offs from the main series.

• Mattsimus

Aug 3rd 2013, 9:32

Very true... Yyyaaayyyy X MEN 5 : D

• marvelboy

Aug 3rd 2013, 9:40

As Bryan Singer stated only last week, Days Of Future Past is it's own film and not a sequel to Last Stand or a sequel to First Class, however in terms of contracts it is closer to a First Class sequel. It's all very confusing and I think that is why they have stopped with the numbers because Singer himself is a bit confused if this is X-men 4 or not

• Mattsimus

Aug 3rd 2013, 9:59

Yeaahhhh a stand alone x man movie called X men 4 wooooooo

• andrewsanders

Aug 4th 2013, 9:27

They're NOT "all there",...no Marvel Girl/Phoenix/Jean Grey or Cyclops/Scott Summers. I'm still excited for the movie,as Days Of Future Past is a classic story,& I can't wait to see the Sentinels up on the big screen,...but i'm annoyed that Singer hasn't brought back Famke & James.They SHOULD be there! I wonder if they'll get a 'mention' at all in the finished film.