Iron Man's latest big-screen outing is officially the highest-grossing film of 2013.
Now that the year's coming to a close, the official top 10 money-spinners of 2013 have been announced, and somewhat predictably Iron Man 3 tops the list with its $1.2bn haul.
Here's the full top 10:
1. Iron Man 3 - $1.2bn
2. Despicable Me 2 - $918.4m
3. Fast & Furious 6 - $788.7m
4. Monsters University - $743.6m
5. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $738.3m
6. Man Of Steel - $662.8m
7. Gravity - $642.5m
8. Thor: The Dark World - $621.6m
9. The Croods - $587.2m
10. World War Z - $540m
As for the Total Film Top 10 list of the year, why, you can watch our handy rundown video right here...
Source: Box Office Mojo
Did Iron Man 3 deserve the top spot? Tell us below...