Kate Mara posts end-of-shoot Fantastic Four image

See the team together

Filming has now wrapped on The Fantastic Four, with Kate Mara celebrating the occasion by posting an image of the four leads via Twitter.

“That’s a wrap on Fantastic Four,” reads the caption, accompanying a group selfie with co-stars Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Bell.

Alright, so none of them are actually in costume or anything, but it’s still pretty cool to see the four leads together in one place. Spandex next time, please chaps.

Nothing official has been revealed from the production as yet, although we’d expect that to change fairly soon, with the film’s official release date now less than a year away.

Directed by Josh Trank and co-starring Toby Kebbell, Tim Blake Nelson, and Reg E. Cathey, The Fantastic Four will open in the UK on 18 June 2015.

What are you hoping to see from the new film? Tell us, below!

Comments

• AlfredsDream098

Aug 4th 2014, 9:35

Damn it, this movie is actually happening. I tell you what though, when I see those four together I don't see the fantastic four at all.

• marvelboy

Aug 4th 2014, 11:12

@AlfredsDream098 I totally agree, when I look at this photo it just looks like a group of kids on a night out and not Marvels First Family

• CaptainCrazy

Aug 4th 2014, 11:27

This is weird. I'm cool with very little spoilers before a film's release but for a well-known franchise like the FF to go through principle filming with no spoilers leaking or at least a showing at Comic-Con is very, very strange. Could 20th Century be pulling a Corman and filmed this on the cheap to retain the rights? If they are then the rumours of Marvel shelfing the FF comics for a while makes sense within that context.

• nickwood

Aug 4th 2014, 13:05

The ages of these actors is 27 (Michael Jordan, Miles Teller), 28 (Jamie Bell) and 31 (Kate Mara). They are not kids.

• slipperyeel

Aug 4th 2014, 13:10

Plus they are good actors. With a decent director in charge. I'm actually looking forward to seeing some footage from this move.

• doctoralbran

Aug 4th 2014, 13:11

Nickwood, in the context of films they are - Andrew Garfield is playing Peter Parker (a teenager) and he's 31! Which one of the people in the picture screams world's most intelligent man and expert on mechanical, aerospace and electrical engineering, chemistry, all levels of physics, and human and alien biology? As they actually look like most of them could still audition for a lead role in Glee!

• jocksnide

Aug 4th 2014, 15:55

Lets be honest here, they could film a dog taking a **** and it would still be better than the two previous FF movies. This one will be better without a doubt.... even if brother and sister look a little different lol

Aug 5th 2014, 0:43

Nick - They still look like kids regardless of their actual age.

• slipperyeel

Aug 5th 2014, 10:33

It's not fair. I'm 34 but I look like I'm 60. Damn these Hollywood types!