Michael B. Jordan comments on Episode VII and Fantastic Four speculation

Confirms he has auditioned for the former

Michael B. Jordan is enjoying a purple patch when it comes to casting rumours, with the young actor seemingly linked to every second franchise that comes along.

Two of the biggest in recent months are The Fantastic Four and Star Wars: Episode VII, both of which the star has confirmed he is interested in.

“Everybody’s going in on this project,” says Jordan, going on to confirm that he has auditioned for a role in Episode VII, but was not asked to perform any lightsaber work.

“They're trying to figure out what they want,” he continues. “That's another incredible franchise. It's pretty crazy!”

As for The Fantastic Four, Jordan confirmed that he is, “definitely interested in the project”, while admitting that director Josh Trank is, “a buddy of mine”.

There’s also talk that Jordan may sign on for Independence Day 2, while he’s a certainty to play the son of Apollo Creed in Rocky spin-off, Creed.

“We'll see how it happens,” says Jordan. “I don't know how I can do everything…”

What do you make of Jordan's comments? Tell us, below!

Comments

Oct 11th 2013, 9:03

Yeah for Star Wars Boooo for Fantastic Four.

• jamieruthven

Oct 11th 2013, 11:15

Please not Fantastic Four... Am already miffed they have Josh Trank directing it.

Oct 11th 2013, 16:49

I am not, Trank did a tremendous job with Chronicle. He's a great choice to reboot the series but the casting rumors are atrocious. Reed Richards needs to be played by a grown man, I mean he's got grey streaks in his hair for christ sakes. I am not keen on Michael playing Johnny Storm but at least cast an African American for Sue Storm, they are siblings in the series and nobody is going to accept an "adoption" cop out.

• ilikescifi

Oct 11th 2013, 17:23

Chronicle was great, it felt like Cloverfield, which I liked. And if anything, I think the original FF movies were well cast, just a shame they weren't of the post-modern (post-nolan) superhero wave

• mimran

Oct 12th 2013, 10:17

Michael Carlisle ???????? My husband works from home. it's saved United States of America virtually thousands of greenbacks in travel expenses. as a result of he will work for anyplace there's a reliable net affiliation, we have a tendency to were ready to stick with my mother once the death of my stepparent while not my husband desirous to take vacation time..>>> .............. ℳ­a­x­6­8.ℂ­ℴ­ℳ

• orsontruax25

Oct 13th 2013, 18:58

✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to home tab for Registration ✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒www.JℴℬS72.ℭℴℳ