Michael Bay reveals new on-set image from Transformers: Age Of Extinction

Explosions ahoy!

[Click image to enlarge]

Michael Bay has revealed a new on-set image from Transformers: Age Of Extinction, capturing the director where he feels most comfortable… directing a massive action sequence.

The new image shows Bay operating his camera in the midst of what appears to be an absolute warzone, with devastation raining down from all sides.

Bay has already been quick to talk up the action in the new film, referring to a “chase from hell” that promises to up the auto-based carnage to even more chaotic levels than before.

As for plot details, everything remains hazy at present, although producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura hinted a fun new possibility for the franchise...

Directed by Bay and co-starring Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci and Kelsey Grammer, Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open in the UK on 10 July 2014.

What do you think of the new image? Tell us, below!

Comments

• Chufferstud

Sep 26th 2013, 11:16

Please turn off these pop up adverts! They are putting me off visiting your site!

• smellyhands

Sep 26th 2013, 11:17

Hahahaa looks like Bay thinks he's manning a gun turret here. Big child.

• trist808

Sep 26th 2013, 12:16

@smellyhands, I wonder if Michael Bay's actaully sat on a new Decepticon and the camera will transform and start attacking him .... please, let this happen!!! lol

• ilikescifi

Sep 26th 2013, 12:24

'with devastation raining down from all sides.' um, actually, it's a small device emitting some bits of foam debris in front of the camera lens. and some dust in the background. btw everyone Adblock plus on Chrome eliminates all pop ups for me, but i'm in Australia, it might be a regional thing

Sep 26th 2013, 16:50

I want Bay to make Bad Boys 3. Just... ANYTHING.

• QuietLife

Sep 27th 2013, 14:11

Bay needs to go back to his origins! A bit like Snyder, he makes far superior movies when he's given slightly less freedom. Also, UK AdBlock Plus user and works like a charm. (Chrome).

• patriciahanson

Oct 1st 2013, 19:30

upto I saw the bank draft which had said $9704, I accept ...that...my father in law woz like truly making money part time on their apple labtop.. there sisters roommate haz done this for under seven months and just now took care of the mortgage on their villa and bought Jaguar E-type. check... url.ℳn/23bb7d0

• patriciahanson