New extended trailer for Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: watch now

"Welcome to Level 7"

After a brief teaser landed earlier this week, Marvel's new TV show Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. has released a new, full-length trailer revealing a whole glut of new footage.

The new trailer reintroduces Clark Gregg's Agent Coulson while also acknowledging his on-screen death in The Avengers. "Don't ever tell me there's no way," he says at one point, as only a recently resurrected man can.

As for what has actually happened to him, we're still not too sure, although it sounds as if the mysterious clearance level 7 has something to do with it…

Take a look, below:

While the new series was always going to be action-packed, it's heartening to see some of the keen wit that made The Avengers so enjoyable in evidence again here. Plus it's always nice to have Coulson around, alive, dead, or whatever he now is.

With the pilot episode to be directed by Joss Whedon, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. is expected to air in the US later this year, with a UK broadcast to be confirmed. Keep those fingers crossed…

What do you think of the new trailer? Tell us, below!

Comments

May 15th 2013, 1:11

Well that looks pretty meh.

• dangoodfellow

May 15th 2013, 8:16

i'm really looking forward to the show, but the trailer sucks. they're trying to make it look like a marvel movie which can only show up its lack of budget. And why emphasise the fact that none of the really exciting and popular elements of the Avengers movie won't be in it? it feels like as if we've followed the 'not the droids we're looking for' storm trooper off on his day, rather than gone to the Milleneum Falcon.

• BobTheSkull

May 15th 2013, 8:26

I actually think it looks pretty cool and I'm looking forward to it. I get the impression, though, that people are going to rag on this just because it isn't/hasn't the Avengers. Its a bold move to release a tv show based on something so hugely popular, without the elements that made it popular. But.... I believe..... In Joss, We Trust.

• marvelboy

May 15th 2013, 9:37

I have faith in this, If Ironman 3 told me one thing do not judge before watching !

• BiDDY

May 15th 2013, 10:48

Can't wait for this!!!. like bob said "In Joss We Trust", always have and always will.

• chibik

May 15th 2013, 11:37

Not sure if I'll like this, but I'll be damned if I don't at least give it a shot. Besides, they make Phil look so cool in this!

• SiMan

May 15th 2013, 17:56

Hmmmm.....something about the 'look' of it. Doesnt' really scream 'prime-time tv show' at me. It almost looks like one of those internet sketches that comedy groups put together. This is definately going to be a legit show?

• BobTheSkull

May 15th 2013, 20:56

Just thinking.... does this mean Clark Gregg is the new Nathan Fillion?