New full-length trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug: watch now

"Destroy the dragon, take back your homeland"

The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug has released a new full-length trailer online, showing off the full epic scope of the latest episode of Bilbo's adventure.

The new trailer is stuffed with previously unseen footage, as master Baggins and the company of Dwarves press on in their attempts to rid the Dwarven homeland of its unwanted house-guest…

Speaking of Smaug, he certainly makes his presence felt here, hissing "I am the king under the mountain," before engulfing the camera in a wall of flame.

There's also a new production diary to take a look at too - it's buried in an hour-long video of the recent Hobbit fan event, but you can skip to 21:00 for the good stuff!

Take a look at the new trailer, below…

If the first film occasionally struggled to convey the magnitude of the task facing Bilbo and friends, this new trailer certainly strives to up the stakes, as the rest of Middle-earth finds itself sucked into the Dwarves' quest...

Directed by Peter Jackson and co-starring Martin Freeman, Ian McKellen and Richard Armitage, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug will open in the UK on 13 December 2013.

What do you think of the new trailer? Tell us, below!

Comments

• Desperation

Nov 5th 2013, 18:10

Somebody really needs to tell Pert Jackson how to pronounce Smaug.

• Desperation

Nov 5th 2013, 18:10

Pert Jackson? I have no idea how that happened. Sorry, it's been a long day.

• Desperation

Nov 5th 2013, 18:11

You really need an "edit" button, TF.

Nov 5th 2013, 19:43

I concur it's time for an edit button.

• watchmovies22

Dec 31st 2013, 19:43

Watch Full Movies The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug docs.google. com/document/d/1oSWmdHaa5DnFAKAXZ7oo3-hkJ3ewHAWb8vxlkylrDxQ

• baebong

Jan 2nd 2014, 21:49

beware don't click on the link above and below me, they just spread the virus, if you want to download or watch this film you can watch it here watch-streaming. com/watch-the-hobbit-the-desolation-of-smaug-full-movies-2013/ I hope this information is useful

• baebong

Jan 2nd 2014, 21:50

watch-streamingcom/watch-the-hobbit-the-desolation-of-smaug-full-movies-2013/

• katenvylu

Jan 15th 2014, 16:44

just to get visitors, why do you deceive them by giving a misleading link? I already click your link and my computer is infected with a virus. may god forgive you!!! I've searched google and finally i can watch this film for free at >>> adf.ly/c95CI

• goestaft

Jan 15th 2014, 18:09

beware do not click on the link above and below me, they just spread the virus, if you want to download or watch this film you can watch it here hxxp://goo.gl/HeXKNp change xx to tt I hope this information is useful

• stefchienay

Jan 16th 2014, 5:33

you're such a pig!!! Why are you giving misleading information to us? I've watched this film for free even I can download it, please you download or view the film here hxxp://goo.gl/155ORY I hope this information helps

• danicashley

Jan 16th 2014, 19:23

STOP FOLLOWING FALSE LINKS!!! PLEASE OPEN YOUR MIND!! GET THE HAPPINESS THAT YOU WANT!! LET'S FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR WATCH OR DOWNLOAD THIS *** >>>> goo.gl/TXng0J

• pamelalandy

Jan 17th 2014, 14:04

once I figure out where I can watch the film free at last I found a link where I can watch the film for free, please you here hxxp://goo.gl/gPuefZ there you can watch the film for free even you can download, thank you for moris already showed me a place where I can watch the film for free

• goestaft

Jan 17th 2014, 20:31

beware do not click on the link above and below me, they just spread the virus, if you want to download or watch this film you can watch it here hxxp://goo.gl/LZe1Kx I hope this information is useful

• stefchienay

Jan 19th 2014, 9:00

H E L L O!!! You try to cheat me??!! Sorry, I already know the motive like this, because I've been fooled by this kind of thing!!! The visitors who want to watch this movie, please go to this link: www://bit.ly/KpcjC1 I've watched this movie there, I guarantee you won't be fooled like my first experience. I hope you be more careful in looking for something else you want. Thank you :-)