New images from Resident Evil: Retribution

Milla Jovovich strikes a pose

Resident Evil: Retribution has released a glut of new images, with Milla Jovovich and her various co-stars striking all manner of badass poses with their big old guns.

Most of the images seem to revolve around Jovovich looking mean and moody, whether stood in front of a blood-spattered wall, or cutting a menacing silhouette in a dank and dingy corridor. You could argue that the film series as a whole exist solely for this purpose, but we don't want to be cruel…

Elsewhere, there's a first look at Kevin Durand's character Barry Burton, a popular survivor from the videogame series. And despite sounding like an urchin from a Hovis advert, he seems to know his way around the tricky business of zombie slaying.

Meanwhile, several other old favourites are present and correct including Ada Wong (Li Bingbing), Luther West (Boris Kodjoe) and Rain Ocampo (Michelle Rodriguez), all of whom will be joining in the fun as Alice (Jovovich) attempts to track down those responsible for the T-virus outbreak.

Written and directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, Resident Evil: Retribution will open in the UK on 28 September 2012. You can check out the new images in full, below...

What do you think of the new images? Tell us, below!

Comments

• Heisenberg

Jul 6th 2012, 11:39

Awh f**k it, im gonna do it, 1-4 shall be "acquired" and watched. If you never hear from me again, i've most likely killed myself, then my cat.

• MoodyMonkey

Jul 6th 2012, 12:16

R.I.P. Heisenberg. I barely escaped alive after the first 'movie'.

• ChrisWootton

Jul 6th 2012, 12:57

To everyone on the boards, there will be a small memorial service for Heisenberg in the new few weeks. I'm sure you'll all join me in remembering our fallen comrade. Some would say he bought it on himself, some might say "why didn't he stop after number 1?" None of us will truly know what Heisenberg was thinking, we can only guess as to why he chose an early exit in such a torturous fashion. Safe journey old friend.. pray you don't rise again to be put down by Milla Jojovich in slow motion to some s****y rock music.

Jul 6th 2012, 14:35

Apparently the end boss will be Lindsay Lohan stepping out of limo with no knickers, flashing her 'sarlaac' flaps like the scarlet sails of the Mary Rose caught in a monsoon.

• EddieFelson

Jul 6th 2012, 15:59

I saw Linsaday Lohan in Budgens yesterday!

• Trickycustomer

Jul 6th 2012, 20:35

Taste and standards went out the window when this and the awful previous movies were shat out of w.s a**e. Yes rest in peace Heisenberg I'm sure your face would of melted off just like the baddies at the end of raiders of the lost ark. They actually found the resi boxset inside and the results weren't pleasant. :-)

• alexr

Jul 9th 2012, 15:24

@Hadouken76 "Apparently the end boss will be Lindsay Lohan...flashing her 'sarlaac' flaps like the scarlet sails of the Mary Rose caught in a monsoon." Seriously, you f*****g slay me, sir!