New Inglourious Basterds clip online

“We’re in the killin’ Nazis business…”

A fresh snippet of footage from Quentin Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds aired last night on American telly, and you can see it below.

In fact, this is the full, uncensored, unedited version that was considered too “hot” for prim, Simon Cowell-loving audiences across the pond to appreciate.

Though if you ask us – and you didn’t, but we’re saying it anyway – after enduring Cowell and Ryan Seacrest’s blather, some ultra violence is a warm, cuddly relief.

Plus, there’s really not much here to offend anyone’s sensibilities besides some gunplay, fire and fighting. Oh, and Mike Myers playing a British commander. But at least we get to see him in the film at last.

Take a peek at the clip below, and then spill your brains all over the comment section.

Comments

• joker16

Apr 16th 2009, 1:46

Brilliant!

• rorschach

Apr 16th 2009, 12:08

I really want to get behind this,,but i cant. It looks terrible. That f*****g accent, the "Plot", ELI ROTH! God help us all

• scabo33

Apr 16th 2009, 12:35

Its too early for anything......trust me it will be awesome when can we expect on western shores???

• Hotspur1882

Apr 16th 2009, 13:47

This is 2009's big movie!!!! And it looks fantastic!!!! (rorshach, you sure you were not watching Dragonball clips?) Not a sequel, a re-boot, a spin off, novel adaptation, or remake of an average 70´s/80´s TV show. A truly original movie that is going to be the best thing we will see all year!

• rorschach

Apr 16th 2009, 20:55

Hotspur, perish the thought! Dont get me wrong, im a huge Tarantino fan but this just does not look good. I mean maybe as a brainless action movie it will be entertaining enough but i dont know, do you not think it just looks like the Dirty Dozen with worse actors?

• Hotspur1882

Apr 17th 2009, 8:37

I will put my hands up and say when I first heard about this I thought it was a Pulp Fiction meets Dirty Dozen deal. And it didn't appeal at all (even though these are two of my most loved films). But having read more about it and seen the clips and trailers, I think it is shaping up to be something quite unique. There, in typical Tarantino fashion, seems to be many more sub plots than the "scalping" of Nazi's (I believe as well that it is in the typical 5 chapter non-chronological format). And I think there are going to be some very nice twists to the overall story. Casting, at a glance, also seemed dodgy. I think Eddie Murphy even claimed that he was offered a role in it! But Tarantino is the master when it comes to driving performance. And I think he has went back to Reservoir Dogs roots in his cast selection for this one. I would also hazard a guess that Tarantino is deliberately setting us all up to believe this is the Dirty Dozen "extreme edition", only to pull the rug right out from under us when it is released. Kind of like Kill Bill I guess. He set it up as a revenge movie, and essentially it was. But the final product was really so much more. Fear not my friend, this is going to be a hell of a movie :))

• whereistheline

Apr 17th 2009, 17:02

I can't wait to watch this, I can't think of anything more amazing than Tarantino making a war film! It can't come soon enough.

• darkside84

Apr 18th 2009, 12:31

I would consider myself a Tarantino fan but fact of the matter is he has been s**te of late, really s**te. And this looks to be no exception. Deathproof was a horrible ego trip, a complete borefest apart from the crashes. I really hope that he proves me wrong with this but with the incredible acting chops of Eli Roth in a key role I doubt it very much.

• avoidz

Apr 18th 2009, 14:42

Tarantino hasn't done anything good (ie, watchable) since 1997's Jackie Brown. He mostly hacks up other movies he's seen from his Video Archives days.