Two new Man Of Steel TV spots swoop in: watch now

“Why did you send me here?”

Man Of Steel has revealed another pair of TV spots online and if you're avoiding all SPOILERS you might want to give these a miss: these feature  Russell Crowe’s Jor-El giving old Supes a stirring pep talk, and Amy Adams' Lois Lane grilling him as to his identity,

“Why did you send me here?” asks Superman, before his father explains just what he can become if he dedicates himself to the people of Earth.

The first teaser also finishes off with a very cool reveal, as it becomes apparent that Superman isn’t the only one rocking a giant “S” on his chest. Oh, sorry, it's not an "S" is it?

Take a look at the new spots below:

We’re beginning to wonder just how many more of these TV spots are going to be unveiled before the film finally arrives this summer. Just when you think the promotional push has been wrapped up, another few snippets of footage are released into the wild…

Directed by Zack Snyder and co-starring Henry Cavill, Amy Adams and Michael Shannon, Man Of Steel opens in the UK on 14 June 2013.

What do you think of the new spots? Tell us, below!

Comments

• ascohen01

May 27th 2013, 10:15

Looks frickin sweet - I wasn't pumped for this at all until the most recent crop of trailers but now I can safely say this looks awesome - None of the effects look ropey at all - I'm in

• AlfredsDream098

May 27th 2013, 11:12

After this tv spot I swear this movie has everything. Really can't wait for this.

• irishbrian

May 27th 2013, 14:15

Where Might I Purchase A Ticket To This Cinematic Orgasm ?

• SiMan

May 27th 2013, 19:36

Could...not...resist......told myself i wasnt' going to watch any more clips/trailers/tv spots, but TF don't make it easy. This has looks more and more like its going to be the film of the year for me. Always been a fan of Supe's and this looks like we're going to be back on track after Singer's Returns, which i actually didn't mind at first, but after watching it recently you realise it is a bit of a snooze-fest. Superman doesn't throw a single punch in the film. Don't see that being an issue with Zack Snyder's film.

May 27th 2013, 19:41

I really want some jam on toast now...

May 27th 2013, 21:59

I just want to hibernate till June 14th now.

• SherryMorris11

May 27th 2013, 23:28

upto I saw the paycheck that said $8646, I didnt believe that my brothers friend was like they say realy bringing in money part time at their laptop.. there moms best frend had bean doing this for under thirteen months and just cleared the debts on their villa and purchased a great new Ford Mustang. I went here, Exit35.com