New Prometheus trailer arrives: watch now

Bursting at the seams with new footage

Prometheus has launched a new international trailer, revealing even more of Ridley Scott's sci-fi secrets with our clearest look at the movie's alien creatures to date.

If you were watching last night's episode of Homeland on Channel 4, you'll already have seen the world's first airing of the new trailer. You'll also be extremely excited, as Prometheus looks more gorgeously terrifying than ever.

That said, it does show quite a bit of potentially spoilery footage, so if you want to watch the film with as many surprises intact as possible, you should probably give it a wide berth.

For everyone else, however, feast your eyes upon this…

Just in case anyone was in any doubt then, this one looks as though it's going to be bloody terrifying. "If you're going down there, you're going to die," says Charlize Theron's character ominously. We're inclined to agree with her…

Prometheus opens in the UK on 1 June 2012. Lord only knows what that slippery little white thing is, but it doesn't look good for whoever's suit it slithers into...

Have Fox revealed too much with this new trailer, or are you too excited to care? Tell us, below...

Comments

• shasmo

Apr 30th 2012, 8:20

after watching that anyone else think charlize therons not human in this?

• gonzoBen

Apr 30th 2012, 9:11

Great trailer and the overall marketing campaign has been very well handled.

• marc96

Apr 30th 2012, 9:16

really feel like we're being spoilt for movies this year, avengers, prometheus, dark knight rises, hobbit etc..... im amazed at how much they're starting to show now. look forward to total films analysis of this scene by scene

• Trickycustomer

Apr 30th 2012, 10:17

As much as I want to see the new trailer I think I will wait for the film, it's only a few weeks off. But like gonzoben said the marketing ad been well thought out and I hope the film blows us away!

• charolastra22

Apr 30th 2012, 11:00

I'm starting to agree with shasmo... Vickers does seem very cold and distant, even wearing the same type of uniform as David (although that could just be a Weyland company thing). I can't wait for this, it's gonna be epic! Saw the trailer in 3D in front of Avengers and it looked gorgeous. I'm not even a big fan of 3D but reckon Scott will work wonders with the format.

• tjr0612

Apr 30th 2012, 11:00

@Shasmo Yeah it seems like she has the eerie calm persona that Michael Fassbender's character has. Have to wait and see I suppose.

• mattymjp

Apr 30th 2012, 11:29

2:33 - OMG!

• Chufferstud

Apr 30th 2012, 11:44

[Might be spoilers if you haven't watched the trailer] I've seen a lot of coverage of this today and most of it is asking "has Ridley Scott given too much away in this trailer?" the simple answer is no, because only the people involved with the film know what happens. What the hell was that thing that popped up, I've read a lot of people saying it's a prototype face-hugger, but how do we know? If anything this trailer has left loads of questions unanswered and may actually get more bums on seats. The helmet melting shot is clear indication that this isn't a 12a film!

Apr 30th 2012, 17:29

That trailer was epic. Pretty cool to have shown during Homeland.

• Trickycustomer

Apr 30th 2012, 18:14

Watched trailer, and didn't give anything away! Can't wait now

• ChrisWootton

May 1st 2012, 9:10

Yeah I didn't think it was too spoilerific.. Glad I decided to watch it.. excellent!!

• FBBPunjabi

Jun 5th 2012, 7:21

Latest adventurer movie come for entertain you.I definitely sure you like this movie.Animation effect of this movie is great.So don’t forget this movie to watch.Watch Brave online. http://www.tvmovieplanet.com/watch-brave.html