New Wrath Of The Titans trailer arrives

"Prepare for oblivion!"

Wrath Of The Titanshas released a new trailer giving audiences a closer look at some of the terrible Titans Sam Worthington’s Perseus will be squaring off against, and it has to be said they look bigger and more fearsome than ever.

The new teaser outlines the same plot points we saw in earlier teasers (Liam Neeson’s Zeus informing Perseus that the Titans have broken free and Ralph Fiennes’ Hades revelling in the ensuing mayhem), with a few added shots of the Titans in action.

Take a look at the new trailer below, and revel in a whirlwind of CGI bluster…

From the latest footage, we’d say that the flame-bodied Kronos looks the most impressive of the Titans, with the scene in which Perseus rides Pegasus into battle against him sure to be a standout.

The two-headed Chimera also looks pretty badass, although we’re not sure about Perseus’ plan to use a wooden shield to protect himself against its fiery breath!

Wrath Of The Titans opens in the UK on 30 March 2012. Winged horses wouldn’t keep us away...

Will you be giving the Titans series another chance? Tell us, below.

Comments

• smellyhands

Feb 24th 2012, 10:41

Yupp some of those effects do look juicy. Should be good braindead fun at the cinema. Also all 3D adds to films is a mild case of nausea and an annoying mark on the ridge of your nose from the cheap 3D glasses. Maybe that last ones just me though.

• ChrisWootton

Feb 24th 2012, 11:20

Well, I'm sure the film is going to be as bad as the first one but the effects for that big fire thing are excellent. It might.. just might have been enough to warrant forking out 10 quid

• YorksProp

Feb 24th 2012, 11:54

@ChrisWootton maybe Orange Wednesday, half the price?

• ChrisWootton

Feb 24th 2012, 13:21

I hadn't thought of that.. nice one! :)

• writerdave87

Feb 25th 2012, 0:52

Looks a lot better than the first one already, but wtf is with Worthington's Mullet?

Feb 25th 2012, 12:03

Even though the first one was very disappointing I am still excited for this, Fiennes as Hades never fails to entertain.

• Seedorf

Feb 26th 2012, 12:39

I have to say I thought the original Clash of the Titans, was rubbish. Just as the remake was. Although the remake was definitely more so. Wrath of the Titans looks just as rubbish, and looks as bad as Immortals, which was also rubbish. I love a good fantasy film, sadly none of these can be considered good. Just my opinion of course. If WotT, turns out to be better than I expect, then I'll be pleasantly surprised. I'm not holding my breath though.