Official Trailer For Paranormal Activity

Prepare to change your shorts....

Yesterday we brought you the quite spectaular one sheet for Paranormal Activity, the much delayed, much hyped horror movie which has taken festivals world wide by storm, and not all of you were convinced.

We said watch this space for the trailer, and like clockwork one has been released to turn all you non-believers into gospel preaching fanboys...

Convinced now? Paranormal Activity was written and directed by Oren Peli and is released in November at a cinema near someone somewhere. Hopefully near us.

Comments? Thoughts? Philosophical musings? Share!

Comments

• Aberskene

Sep 16th 2009, 12:40

Looks pretty bloody trouser soiling stuff. Awesome. It must be the raw style of filming that gives it the eerie edge. Cant wait to see it and scream like a little girl!!

• fuzzcaminski

Sep 16th 2009, 13:26

I want my mum and teddy!

• bwmoviegirl

Sep 16th 2009, 15:27

So, I was in the audience that day.. wasn't expecting them to make a trailer out of that footage! But anyway, the film seems cheesy at first, but it gets to you, it really does. I don't get scared at films, but this one, I wanted to leave part way through, I was so uncomfortable to be there. It gets to you.. everytime they went to night shot and the couple were sleeping, everyone in the audience would shift or moan uncomfortably, because it meant another terrifying night. Don't dismiss this one. It'll get to you. (And yes, I had trouble sleeping that night)

• manfromthezoo

Sep 16th 2009, 19:05

'...it's not a ghost...what is it? If we don't find out, then this gets the uppy-thumbs. And a stifled poo-reflex.

• koolerking

Sep 17th 2009, 3:24

I for one can't wait. The film shots in the trailer look good, but never been a fan of "audience reactions" in trailers so at first I thought pant to this, but im thinking its going to be good!

• tommytornado

Sep 17th 2009, 21:51

Don't get me wrong guys, this could be an awesome pant-filling experience of a movie, but wasn't exactly the same marketing technique (filming test audience in night-vision) and claims made for [REC]? Rec was good, but not the brown-stain inducing vision it was claimed. Although that being said, far superior to many horrors, especially the remake.