Oscars 2013 Winners: Total Film's Predictions

Who'll win? Who'll lose? We get our predictions on...

Every year, the Oscars cause a flurry of betting, arguing, celebration and commiseration amongst film fans.

So join us as the Total Film Online team ramble our way through the bookies' favourites, along with our choice cuts for what we hope will win, and what we think will win.

On the night, it could be anyone's, but for now, let wild speculation begin...

What do you want to win? And what do you think will win? Let us know below!

Comments

• satuaholin

Feb 23rd 2013, 12:59

I already posted prediction post to my blog (fairytalepictures.wordpress, if you're interested) and I do seem to agree with you when it comes to first three categories but I hope and believe Emmanuelle Riva will get an Oscar. Lawrence (I love her but still) and Chastain have so much time to win loads of Oscars. I predicted Haneke for director. Just because I don't see Lincoln sweeping, so I don't see how Spielberg would be the best. Hardest one to predict. At least to me. I also think Argo will win the best pic but I also think that if screenplay and editing will go to something else, it will change the wave. We'll see.

Feb 23rd 2013, 22:52

Ugh a simple list of your predictions would suffice TF.

• shayanshahbazi

Feb 23rd 2013, 23:31

dunno if i agree with some of these, but heres my blog site with my list of my favorite films from this year: just google "shayes says" i rank and list all films from recent years on there. i might release my predictions too

• happybadgers

Feb 23rd 2013, 23:31

I loved this - always good to see I'm thinking along the same lines, and nice to hear the voices behind the words at Total Film.

• JDHarris

Feb 24th 2013, 11:31

I largely agree with all of these predictions - check out my list of predictions by googling "eyesotscreen".

• janetwimer

Feb 24th 2013, 15:16

UPDATES HERE FOR THE OSCARS 2013 (SNEAK PEAK, LIVE STREAMING, RED CARPET, RESULTS) ----- COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK>> w.atch.me/Fpn4hV