Pez spoils The Amazing Spider-Man's Lizard reveal

First look at Rhys Ifans' Lizard…

Candy company Pez has revealed what Rhys Ifans' Lizard will look like in The Amazing Spider-Man, which up until now has been a closely guarded secret.

Have a look at the Pez dispenser below and let us know what you think.

We're certainly hoping the body will change between now and release. He currently looks a little slim.

Arms would be nice too.

Do you like the look? Tell us below!

Comments

• RaveyDaveyGravy

Nov 29th 2011, 16:52

Right!! That's it. I'm going to boycott this film now

• mcghater

Nov 29th 2011, 16:58

me to coz i always allow sweet dispensers to dictate what i decide to go see

• ChrisWootton

Nov 29th 2011, 17:26

That looks so unrealistic... I mean, that hardly looks like Spiderman.. are his pants going to be that big in the film?... by the way, what flavour are the sweets?

• nacho316

Nov 29th 2011, 19:41

why's the lizard wearing the same dress sharon stone wore in casino?.....it looks pish as a pez despenser but all wait for a proper glimpse before i decide muva f**kas ;)

• StevePotter

Nov 29th 2011, 19:49

In one day we have a spoiler for Bane's prologue, and a spoiler for the Lizard's design. One was awesome, one was underwhelming. Guess which is which

• willow138

Nov 29th 2011, 20:54

bahahahaha your article to match the image made me belly laugh! lol. Also the Lizard looks pants. But I have faith in Ifans. he is epic.

• FBALee

Nov 30th 2011, 0:55

Wow. How ridiculous is this. No wonder they were keeping it a closely guarded secret. :p I do love Ifans though.. hopefully it's not so cartoony. After seeing the teaser, I have to confess I don't have high hopes for Spiderman in general. It distressed me more than a little.

• ilikescifi

Nov 30th 2011, 11:23

Why do I have the feeling there is a Pez movie in he works? Ridiculous you say? Um....Battleship, Smurfs 3D, Spiceworld....