Prometheus deleted scenes revealed

Blu-ray details have arrived...

Prometheus's forthcoming release on Blu-ray is already beginning to gather some serious hype, with fans keen to find out what extras they're going to get.

Now, a list detailing each scene's running time, followed by a descriptive title, has arrived and can be seen in its entirety below:

[INFORMATION REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF 20TH CENTURY FOX]

Will you be getting your hands on the Blu-ray when it arrives? Tell us, below!

Comments

• georgeWW

Aug 16th 2012, 11:25

These all sound like crucial scenes ... this explains why the pacing was so off towards the end intrigued to see the engineer speak , I guess this means we will get a directors cut when paradise is near release so they can make more money

• RaveyDaveyGravy

Aug 16th 2012, 11:57

more hype for the most over hyped film in history? Ive not seen it yet, waiting for the Blueray hoping that the tidal wave of (ill say it again) hype has subsided by then, looks like fat chance

• Gashead

Aug 16th 2012, 11:59

'JANEK FILLS VICKERS IN'? ..Yeah most probably a sex scene..

• ilikescifi

Aug 16th 2012, 12:39

I AM SO EXCITED. Hopefully it gives some space for those half-developed themes to unravel a little. it would be cool if the deleted scenes replaced any scenes involving shaved-headed-mentally-unhinged-space-stoners and biologists-who-poke-fingers-at-hissing-space-worms-with-teeth

• ilikescifi

Aug 16th 2012, 12:40

And we never got to see Fassbender's p***s

• writerdave87

Aug 16th 2012, 12:55

Will it explain what happens to the three marines who completely disappear after Mr Weyland wakes up?

Aug 16th 2012, 13:20

Public Enemy were right, one should not believe the hype.

• ChrisWootton

Aug 16th 2012, 13:35

They could have another 14 hours of footage for all I care.. still won't change how s**t it is. Ali you're right, I should've listened to Public Enemy before going in

• FBSCornwell

Aug 16th 2012, 13:56

"[INFORMATION REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF 20TH CENTURY FOX]" Whaaaaaaaaaat? I don't care what everyone else said about this film. I listened to my own judgement and enjoyed every minute of it. An epic fun fairytale with aliens and a certain someone in a tight suit. Visually stunning and superb android acting.

• alexr

Aug 16th 2012, 14:20

I imagine if I had made Prometheus, I would have shot scenes with the following names: (ARRIVAL OF THE ENGINEERS), (T'IS THE SEASON), (OUR FIRST ALIEN), (SKIN), (WE'RE NOT ALONE ANYMORE), (STRANGE BEDFELLOWS), (HOLLOWAY HUNGOVER), (DAVID'S OBJECTIVE), (JANEK FILLS VICKERS IN), (A KING HAS HIS REIGN), (FIEFIELD ATTACKS), (THE ENGINEER SPEAKS), (FINAL BATTLE), and finally (PARADISE).

• alexr

Aug 16th 2012, 14:20

And I wonder if the sequel will be called Paradise...

• alexr

Aug 16th 2012, 14:22

I hate things being cencored after they have been published, even if it was by mistake - hence my probably-soon-to-be-deleted list of deleted scenes...

• miles4000

Aug 16th 2012, 16:00

You really got to question why do much of this was cut? Maybe that explains all the plot holes in this mess of a movie.

Aug 16th 2012, 19:09

If Prometheus was injected with a little dread and had cutback on all the scenes in daylight I might have enjoyed it more. Oh and the score was just out of place.