Resident Evil: Retribution footage posted online

With commentary from Milla Jovovich

“Destructication.” It's a new one in our vocabulary but that's the first word that comes to Milla Jovovich's mind when she sees the devastation in Raccoon City.

Yes, Resident Evil returns to its gaming roots by way of its most famous city - most likely to provide the backstory for rookie Raccoon City Police Officer Leon S. Kennedy (Johann Urb).

And Jovovich is there to provide her own unique commentary on burned out cars and crashed helicopters.

“Just another day at 'camp evil'!” as she puts it.

The reason we're not going to argue with her pronunciation has nothing to do with the video showing her gun training. Oh no.

Although we imagine “Easy peasy lemon squeasy” would also be her response if she'd just filled us full of holes.

Resident Evil: Retribution opens 14 September 2012.

Excited about seeing Raccoon City? Or is this just more of the same? Tell us below!

Comments

Oct 16th 2011, 21:40

just show a steaming turd on a plate for 2 hours, it will have the same effect..

• writerdave87

Oct 16th 2011, 22:37

Unfortunately that first video is actually the script from the film.

• 5thghostbuster

Oct 16th 2011, 23:58

Hopefully this film will at least return to form in that it'll be watchable. I switched off the last one and something has to be pretty bad for me to do that as I always like to get to the end if possible. Can anyone recommend the animated film RE: Degeneration? Or is that more of the same?

• Adawong2011

Oct 17th 2011, 0:20

I like to memind my self this: and please answer if you agaree !!. Sone of all of you know that THE RESIDENT EVIL FILMS ARE NOT IN THE SAME UNIVERSE AS THE VIDEO GAMES AND ARE NOT CANON TO THE GAMES. You should know that by now. But how come Leon was a Police Officer, like he was in the resident evil 2 game. Probably to make it similar. But it may show you how he dies in Racc**n city, which suspended Jill in Re 2: Apocalypse and then he is in this after either he's been cloned or faked his death. Also Alice is not in the games and never will be, so she was fighting Nemesis instead of Jill and made friends with him etc.

Oct 17th 2011, 0:33

LOL@ censoring racoooooooooooooon city. WTF

• Trickycustomer

Oct 17th 2011, 10:33

Racc**n city? So let me guess first there is a zombie apocalypse then racc**n gets nuked (movie 1+2) then the world turns to a desert (movie 3) then the world is not a desert? (movie 4) now Leon comes to racc**n city to start his cop job? Lol no city or people to police hmmmm?

• Trickycustomer

Oct 17th 2011, 10:34

Plus told you milla is retarded, watch fifth element she does a good job in that :-)

• Trickycustomer

Oct 17th 2011, 12:14

@dalidab1982 best science fiction actress award? Only you would know that, and only you would care. Enough said

• writerdave87

Oct 17th 2011, 16:28

What braindead publication gave her best science fiction actress?

• Trickycustomer

Oct 17th 2011, 18:43

@dalidab1982 you told me to shut up lol so I gave what I got.

Oct 17th 2011, 18:44

Boycott the movies and play the games.

• Trickycustomer

Oct 17th 2011, 18:50

@dalidab1982 you told me to shut up so I gave what I got. Don't be a f*****g a*****e and whinge when someone leaves a comment you don't agree with. wind your neck in.