Ridiculously cool Quicksilver X-Men featurette speeds online

Exclusive: X-Men: Days of Future Past Power Piece video online now...

The awesome X-Men: Days Of Future Past videos keep on coming - today we've got a brand-new (and UK exclusive) character-focused featurette, or a 'Power Piece' that gives much more detail on Evan Peters' Quicksilver.

And it's absolutely fantastic - if you managed to watch this without getting a huge giddy grin on your gob, we're pretty sure you're a Sentinel. Please don't kill us.

Check it out below, then get VERY excited for the film's release on May 22.

Like it? Tell us below!

Comments

May 9th 2014, 17:08

Sam - How much did Fox pay you to write this piece? Quicksilver looks horrendous, Singer has botched the character big time.

• moviemind91

May 9th 2014, 17:25

I would be lying if I didn't admit that the visuals looked pretty sick there. However, like Ali1748 said, Quicksilver looks terrible.

• sashurst

May 9th 2014, 17:39

@Ali1748: Genuinely got goosebumps over this featurette. In fact, I bellowed 'Oh my god' so loudly my fellow Total Filmers complained. Really think Quicksilver's going to be the stand-out surprise of this film.

• jem0013

May 9th 2014, 19:08

I have to say he looks pretty damn cool and fits in very nicely with the period setting.

• capesonfilm

May 10th 2014, 3:26

Yes, we're all looking forward to DOFP, but it ticks me off when the article tells me what I'm supposed to think about the video.

May 10th 2014, 13:30

But seriously how much did Fox drop in your bank account? Nothing I saw in that clip would be described as cool.

• SiMan

May 10th 2014, 16:00

Wonder if that ruined city-scape we've seen in a few of the trailers and clips is going to end up being Genosha - the mutant 'sanctuary' island?