Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes trailer lands

Monkeys will clash...

rise of the planet of the apes trailer

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes has burst onto the radar this week, with a title change, a teaser clip, and now a trailer.

Giving a back story to the events that led to the famous Planet of the Apes series, Rise gives us Franco's scientist playing God with monkey brains.

See the trailer below;

The film also stars Freida Pinto, Tom Felton, John Lithgow, Brian Cox and an ape-pearance by mo-cap master Andy Serkis.

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes will be released in the summer.

A Rise in your expectations? Or pure monkey business? Speak you apes!

Comments

• clearwriter

Apr 14th 2011, 11:13

Was excited before, now I just want to steal the film and break into the cinema and get it rolling! This looks awesome.

Apr 14th 2011, 11:48

Looks good but the titles a bit of a mouthful though, couldnt they call it 'Rise of the Apes?'

• ChrisWootton

Apr 14th 2011, 12:09

Yeah looks pretty good.. I, Robot with monkeys! I agree with Hadouken though.. the title is a bit rubbish

• AllStarAlun

Apr 14th 2011, 13:05

*Sigh* Not a great sign that they seem to be pushing the Transformers vibe with the titling either...

• apo1978

Apr 14th 2011, 13:28

Monkey Transformers? Now THAT would be awesome!!!

• DanRose

Apr 14th 2011, 14:24

Going for a much darker tone....I like the look of it and the cast is pretty special... Monkey transformers.... ha... all sorts are being green lit these days... why not... maybe have all the monkeys from previous movies appearing in it? King Kong, Mighty Joe Young, the smart one from Congo...

Apr 14th 2011, 21:47

Impressive, my excitement for the movie has now sky rocketed.

• Jeffbiscuits

Apr 15th 2011, 10:40

That ape at the end of the trailer is brilliant! He looks creepy and a bit shifty. Just how I like my apes.

• craigy111

Jun 6th 2011, 0:32

Trailer look great, this is one that's on my 'to watch list' as I loved the original Planet of the Apes movies, all apart from that mess that Burton made.