See Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel in Valentine's Day trailer

Alongside every actor ever born. Ever. Well, nearly...

The teaser trailer for romantic comedy Valentine's Day has arrived online.

If you thought He's Just Not Into You was stuffed with thesps like a TV chef's chicken is with fancy ingredients, you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Valentine's Day takes that paltry previous list and pees all over it, boasting the likes of Julia Roberts, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Bradley Cooper, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Patrick Dempsey, Jamie Foxx, Clyde from Any Which Way But Loose, Emma Roberts, Queen Latifah and Ashton Kutcher.

One of those might be a cleverly planted lie, but the comedy follows 10 people as they deal with love, life, happiness, sex and sadness on one day in Los Angeles. What day is that? You'll have to see the film to figure that out, won't you?

Take a look at the footage below, then register your excitement/disgust in the comments…

Valentine's Day arrives on 12th February. The movie, that is.

Comments

• BonesUk1980

Sep 18th 2009, 9:42

An american love actually, re-arrange "issp oorp". This looks awful. I think many of the characters will find love with equally single/beautiful people over the course of the 105mins (because 90mins of hell is not enough these days). Even though in real life all we heat/ok/now, anything my girlfriend reads, tells us how none of these people are single for less than 2 mins before hooking up with some other beautiful person. s**tE

• DanRose

Sep 18th 2009, 10:02

From the moment the c**p Eyes Peas tune started, I felt like punching the computer screen. Looks sickeningly bad. Would rather f**k fistfuls of my own s**t, thank-you

• sowasred2012

Sep 18th 2009, 11:44

Oh f**k it - I liked Love, Actually, and this looks like more of the same, so bring it on. If Jessica Biel wants to make vibrator jokes, who am I to question her?

• sowasred2012

Sep 18th 2009, 11:46

p.s. That image of Jessica Alba... props to Total Film for pulling one of the few images where she doesn't look attractive (where the hell are her eyebrows??). I miss brunette Alba.

• Buried At Sea

Sep 18th 2009, 13:43

i'm with sowasred, love actualy was funny and quite mature where as this looks like it might be stuffed full of crude sex jokes for kicks which'll just lower the tone and ruin it.

• sowasred2012

Sep 18th 2009, 14:18

@Buried At Sea I don't think I put myself across very well - I'm all for this movie.

• Onyx79

Sep 18th 2009, 16:38

Come on people, Pretty Woman's director + some of the biggest name Hollywood has to offer, could make for a great little RomCom. Sure sounds a hell of a lot like Love Actually but it's still a great occasion for a romantic outing. Better be funny and witty! Count me in :o)