Sherlock Holmes 2 full trailer arrives

Book Of Shadows trailer lands

The full-length trailer for Sherlock Holmes: Book Of Shadows has hit the web, which means more action, more bromantic quips and - most importantly - our first proper look at Moriarty.

It's action-packed, heavy on the slo-mo and pretty damn awesome. And you can check it out below.

Like it? Tell us!

Comments

• MikeyRix

Oct 19th 2011, 15:32

Excellennnt :D Looking forward to this, definitely.

• shasmo

Oct 19th 2011, 17:22

so is it book or game of shadows?

• FBALee

Oct 19th 2011, 17:33

Too many explosions and action scenes for my taste.. I want a little more intrigue, a little less bang. I'll def still see it though.

• smellyhands

Oct 19th 2011, 18:09

I was genuinely surprised at how "ok" the first film was. I wasnt expecting to like it after all Guy Ritchie was directing. I really cant trust trailers anymore. Transformers 2 looked awesome but ended up an abomination. 3 looked promising but ended up being slighlty better. Everyone was ranting about Avatar after the trailer and we all know how that ended up. Now this trailer was all over the place. The humour was lacking. An over abundance of slow mo shots (even for a trailer). I'll admit some the effects did look eye-catching but others just show you how artificial CGI can make things look.

• murphy

Oct 20th 2011, 3:54

I know Guy Ritchie has his detractors by i quite like his work (apart from revolver and the one with his ex missus in it) And i think this is looking like a pretty good franchise,it helps that RDJ is the star too and i'm looking forward to seeing it. And dalidab "i so am," "even awesomer" Really? yuo sir are a f ucktard of the highest order.

• murphy

Oct 20th 2011, 4:14

*you

• trist808

Oct 20th 2011, 12:15

Oh TF, really? It's not as if the actual trailer is on the post is it? ... oh wait ... this ain't Blair Witch! Sherlock Holmes: A GAME OF SHADOWS is the title, as any fool can plainly see (Sam at TF "Yes, I can plainly see that") ... you really do look like numpties sometimes! Anyway, s**te journalism aside, this looks like it's going to surpass the original in every way, I loved the first one, really looking forward to seeing this. Glad they didn't go with Brad Pitt for Moriarty in the end and have cast someone less "Hollywood", Harris certainly looks the part, can't wait!