Spoiler shots and video from Dark Knight Rises shoot

Massive fight scene captured by fans and paparazzi

We told you filming for The Dark Knight Rises was starting in Pittsburgh and, judging by all the images and videos that have appeared online, it seems plenty of people went along to watch.

Fans and professional photographers captured scenes including Tom Hardy's Bane, Christian Bale's Batman and Marion Cotillard's Miranda Tate.

A whole range of shots can be found at the gettyimages website.

Meanwhile, spoiler video footage shows a number of takes of a massive fight scene on the steps of Gotham City Hall, where Bane and Bats go toe-to-toe amid what appears to be a riot.

While we'd love to stay unspoilered until Nolan's third Batman film hits cinemas in July 2012, we just. Can't. Turn. Away.

Got a great caption for the image where Batman appears to be stroking Bane's head? Share with us below!

Comments

• murphy

Aug 1st 2011, 21:10

I'm as excited as anyone about The Dark Knight Rises, but please stop showing everything,the next thing will be exclusive footage of Christian Bale farting in the batsuit! You're going to ruin the mystique,i don't want to go and see the film and sit there thinking oh yeah i remember seeing this scene being filmed when TF posted the footage,it's like having the DVD extras without having the film! (Although i admit i just had to watch it,and it does look great!!!!)

• Jonty

Aug 1st 2011, 21:36

Is Hardy saying to Bale: Look mate I've told you before there's no microphones in there...

• joker16

Aug 1st 2011, 21:47

I hate this s h i t. I don't want to see this but yet I have to watch it.

• Bubba76

Aug 1st 2011, 22:11

I know Mr Nolan keeps it "real" in his films.... but doesn't Bane look like an ordinary sized guy? I was hoping he would be bigger and bulkier!

• squirebrown

Aug 1st 2011, 22:19

Matt, does TF know why Nolan has been so open with the filming location?

• squirebrown

Aug 1st 2011, 22:19

Matt, does TF know why Nolan has been so open with the filming location?

• writerdave87

Aug 1st 2011, 22:24

Bubba don't forget Tom Hardy isn't particularly tall... he'll no doubt look more imposing in post production, and I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a 'pre venom' Bane.

• DuffyUK

Aug 2nd 2011, 0:15

The last still looks like Bane is tickling Batman...

• Kedders1986

Aug 2nd 2011, 1:14

Well seeing Marion Collitard confrims my theories behind the scenes shot. I seen these earlier on in the day and had a feeling that Bane had access to the camouflague tumbler through Miranda Tate, who we have all believed to be Talia al ghul. I recon Talia infiltrates the company through her alias and steals all this stuff, (maybe to replace Batman with Bane??). The question is why is Bane ripping a picture of Harvey Dent?

• Kedders1986

Aug 2nd 2011, 1:43

ooops i meant Cotillard, my bad

• trist808

Aug 2nd 2011, 12:43

DuffyUK ... well what do you expect after Bats has patronisingly patted Bane on the head? lol I thought there was meant to be better security on these types of shoots? I don't want it all to be spoiled a year ahead of release. Not too sold on Bane's outfit at the moment, but with lighting effects and editing I'm sur ethis will be an awesome scene in the film ... it always feels a little flat when viewed like this ... and I agree this must be a pre-Venom Bane as he doesn't look bulky enough to me ... love the army fatigue Tumbler though, my favourite "Batmobile" out of all of them.

Aug 2nd 2011, 17:45

Jesus, WB need to clamp down on all these leaks already.