The Dark Knight Rises gets another TV spot: watch now

“I retired”

The Dark Knight Rises has released yet another TV spot, this time focusing on the ever-entertaining relationship between Bruce Wayne and his chief gadget supplier, Lucius Fox.

“I retired,” asserts Bruce when Lucius enquires whether he’s after some new kit. “Well, let me show you some stuff anyway,” says Lucius. “Just for old time's sake.”

And there’s that magnificent flying machine in all its glory. Honestly, how could Bruce ever hope to stay retired with that thing just waiting to be played with?

Take a look at the new spot, below...

Just when the promotional material appeared to be going back over old ground, along comes this little teaser comprised almost entirely of new material. Those canny fellows at Warner Bros. certainly know how to keep us on our toes.

The Dark Knight Rises opens in the UK on 20 July 2012.

What do you think of the new spot? Tell us, below...

Comments

• EddieFelson

May 29th 2012, 9:13

F*cking awsome!

• FBMBurgess

May 29th 2012, 11:58

After years of perfecting himself, and mastering combat, Batman wouldn't just 'retire'. But, as always, In Nolan We Trust. He'll have to come up with a very believable reason.

May 29th 2012, 17:46

This is too much I need to freeze myself like Cartman did when he couldn't wait for the release of the Nintendo Wii.

• FBMBurgess

May 29th 2012, 17:51

On a positive note, when the suit 'rises' out of the ground, you can tell that it's in a cave!!! :¬D

• demmike

May 29th 2012, 19:07

To me it's looking more and more likely that Bane was one of the ninjas in Batman Begins, when Bruce destroys the League of Shadows sanctum. Hence why Bane is now after Batman, hence why he has to wear the mask due to injuries sustained during said event, and hence why he says 'your punishment must be more severe'. I hope I'm wrong coz I don't like the sound of that much.

• Heisenberg

May 29th 2012, 20:27

@demmike, so basically you have created a back story to the movie which you know you don't like?? Inventing your own misery dude, no need for that.

May 31st 2012, 17:56

In the comics Bane has worked with The League of Shadows.

• EddieFelson

Jun 1st 2012, 8:48

So did Batman

• BradleyRobyn

Jun 5th 2012, 23:50

as Linda responded I'm blown away that anyone able to make $9010 in 4 weeks on the computer. did you see this site======>>> lazycash1.com