The Hangover Part III teaser trailer online: watch now

The Wolfpack is back in action

The Hangover Part III is set to bring its unique brand of amnesiac debauchery back into cinemas in May 2013, but so far, promotional materials haven’t been too forthcoming.

Thankfully, hot on the heels of the first, Harry Potter-esque poster, comes the teaser trailer, and you can watch it right here.

Picking up after the disastrous lead-up to Stu’s Thailand wedding in Part II, the film promises to bring the series to a definitive close.

Not only does the posters tagline confirm that ‘It all ends’, but director Todd Phillips has previously stated that “the third would very much be a finale and an ending".

Where the original Hangover took place in Vegas, and the follow-up hit Bangkok, Part III will see the boys hit more than one location around the world.

Check out the Hangover 3 teaser trailer below:

Starring returning cast members Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Ken Jeong, The Hangover Part III opens in the UK on 24 May 2013.

Are you happy to see The Wolfpack back together for one last outing? Or did the disappointing second installment put you off the franchise?

Comments

• smellyhands

Mar 7th 2013, 18:32

The disappointing original put me off ever watching any sequels.

• AlfredsDream098

Mar 7th 2013, 19:08

I actually think this looks quite good. I laughed at the beginning and end.

• leelee1878

Mar 7th 2013, 19:41

@smellyhands, how can u not like it, u have to be pretty miserable for this film not to cheer u up! Hangover series is quality! In my opinion anyway not sayin u shud like it it's everyone to there own, but I just can't see how ppl can't like it

• smellyhands

Mar 7th 2013, 20:00

@leelee1878 as you said "everyone to there own". Its like when I hear someone say they didnt like Anchorman or Alan Partridge. Well whats funny to someone is a very personal thing so thats completely subjective. I just thought with The Hangover the film had more potential to be funny if they based it on the night before. Obviously it wouldnt be called The Hangover then.

• jukeboxjunkie

Mar 7th 2013, 20:18

What happened to Stu's tattoo, or was it explained in the previous film?

• Andy85

Mar 7th 2013, 21:15

In my opinion I have always thought that the Hangover films were overated. That's not to say I didn't enjoy them because I did but I just didn't think that they were as funny as everyone was making out. That scene with the giraffe though just made me pmsl but I just know that when I watch the film, it won't have the same impact because now I have already scene it (see what I did there).

Mar 8th 2013, 1:27

He has the voice of an angel.

• abhakhabar

Mar 25th 2013, 18:06

• allank

Mar 25th 2013, 18:06

• allank

Mar 25th 2013, 18:07

til I looked at the paycheck that said $9914, I accept ...that...my brother was truly earning money in their spare time on there computar.. there friends cousin haz done this 4 only fifteen months and just now repayed the loans on there apartment and got a brand new Lotus Elise. go to, snap11 com