The Human Centipede 3 will feature a 500+ human centipede

Actor Dieter Laser will return for the threequel

The Human Centipede 3 is back in business, now that actor Dieter Laser has been confirmed as the lead.

Production on the horror threequel had been delayed due to a legal battle between director Tom Six’s production company and Laser. Six Entertainment Company has now dropped the lawsuit.

Six said of the situation, “I know my Human Centipede 3 will be very politically incorrect, but I didn't want to change anything in the script. I am very happy Dieter will follow my vision for a full 100% now and know he is absolutely the most brilliant actor I could wish for."

Laser added, “I never ever would have thought that all our differences and misunderstandings would in the end lead to an even deeper and warmer understanding and appreciation of each other. In this regard I am actually thankful about the whole fuss because it turned out to be an advantage and a wonderful present for our film and for our friendship.”

According to the official press release, Laser will star opposite THC2 star Laurence R. Harvey, but the pair “will not return as characters ‘Dr.Heiter’ and ‘Martin’ but will instead play a new villain duo with a storyline no one will expect. Also a big American celebrity will be attached to the film.”

Given the meta antics of the second film in the sequence (Harvey’s nutjiob was inspired by the first movie), it’s hard to second-guess where part three will go. It’s also hard to know what to make of the status of the attached American celebrity (the press release’s italics, not ours).

The Human Centipede 3 is set to shoot in May 2013, and according to the press release, will feature "a megalomaniac 500 + human centipede". Sounds like it's going to get very messy.

Are you interested in another Centipede flick? Tell us below…

Comments

• Ichi1

Jan 8th 2013, 15:20

And minus 500+ IQ points. Seriously, these movies are stupid. They in no way live up to the premise.

• thanerosse

Jan 8th 2013, 16:02

This sounds totally ridiculous, but if I'm completely honest it does sound like it will be hilarious to watch. I love terribly over the top horror films and this sounds like it fits comfortably into that category. There is no way that they are intended to be taken seriously. The last one was disgusting, but when I watched it with a big group of (admittedly slightly drunk) friends it was gross and disturbing but stupid fun because of how nonsensical it was, and this looks like it's going to go even further. Probably going to be a good choice for a future bad movie night!

• deborahjaden

Jan 11th 2013, 15:38

as Matthew explained I didnt even know thatanyone can earn $4521 in four weeks on the computer did you read this site link wow42.com

• emilydominko

Feb 23rd 2013, 1:49

Are you kidding???? That movie is gross!!!! And its about to be even grosser by the minute!!!!!!

• peterparker

Apr 25th 2013, 4:28

i dont care what yall say i love these films. its been years since a horror film has made me squirm in my seat. i find these movies to be a welcome relief to all the zombie half assed vampire s**t that saturates the market. if you like original and you like gore then watch these. they rival the feast trilogy in terms of over the top sickness.

• kikiwoods

Jul 31st 2013, 19:25

Horror movies are definitely not the same anymore ...i really thought this movie was going to disappoint me but i was soooo wrong...These two are my favorites...i cant wait to see the 3rd one...hurry up

• maddiehamilton

Aug 8th 2013, 18:16

Watched the 1st one last night to be shocked I was drawn in. However I hated the ending it was just so sudden leavin u wondering, so what happens nx...... Maybe the middle one could have been 'saved'. deffo a film that gets u thinking.