Three new character posters for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Edward, Bella and Jacob are ready for their close-ups

Three new character posters have been revealed for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

While the one-sheets don’t exactly offer up anything new in the design stakes, at this stage in the game the marketers just need to appeal to the core fan base, and this set will do just that.

If anything’s different, it’s Bella. With her newly vampiric red eyes, and that oh-so-rebellious leather jacket, this final instalment could finally see her cutting loose and having some fun.

Check out the three new posters below:

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 opens on 16 November 2012.

I’m glad/sad The Twilight Saga is coming to an end [delete as appropriate in the comments box below].

Comments

• MikeyRix

May 25th 2012, 18:11

I'm neither sad nor glad that the series is coming to an end. Hah! I've suberted you, TF! :P

• MikeyRix

May 25th 2012, 18:11

Subverted, even. Oops.

May 25th 2012, 19:54

Ugh there's still one more film ...........

• bencobra

May 25th 2012, 21:10

I hope something actually happens in this one. Part 1 was liking watching a two-hour long episode of Home And Away with very pale characters. I don't actually mind the first three though

• EddieFelson

May 26th 2012, 8:53

I have to agree part 1 was terrible very very boring. I used to take my girlfriend to see the Twilight films but had it as a guilty pleasure now we have split what excuse can I use to see the last one?

May 26th 2012, 8:57

After watching The Hunger Games, I bet people can't wait for...the sequel to Hunger Games :D

• FBSHarrigan

May 26th 2012, 18:50

I am definitely looking forward to this movie. The amount of unintentional hilarity is going to be a joy to see. These posters do their job by making me want to see the movie, but not for the reasons that the film makers necessarily intended. The trailer is amazing too. http://www.videodetective.com/movies/the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-2/151421#.T8ElZ9WWclc The lack of chemistry between the two leads is staggering. I also love Kristen Stewart's narration.

May 26th 2012, 19:51

The Hunger Games crushed Twilight both critically and financially.

May 27th 2012, 1:17

Well considering both critics and audiences liked it then yeah it does actually.

• EddieFelson

May 27th 2012, 9:38

At least Kirsten wont be playing the victim for the entire movie begging Bobby boy to change her!

• Indianabones

May 27th 2012, 17:34

The only way I could have any respect for this series is if they actually killed off Edward to save bella and she didn't become a Vampire....... also the Jacob making his mark on Bella's daughter is a bit peado in all honesty! feels a bit sickening to me....... Yes I watch them, mainly cus of the other half, also just to see the hype, and it is poor. not sure if i can call it a guilty pleasure..... as I really don't enjoy it but unfortunately I have seen all of them so far.

• EddieFelson

May 30th 2012, 9:47

@indianabones that’s the point after every film I have said what a load of S*it! And have still watched all of them! God knows why but I will watch this one as well (maybe guilty pleasure was a bit of an overstatement).

• EddieFelson

May 30th 2012, 9:48

Jacob is a peado fact!

• alexr

Jun 6th 2012, 12:33

@Ali1748 But don't forget it's a rip off. There are other movies that share a passing resemblance to The Hunger Games, so obviously The Hunger Games is s**t. With that in mind, is Kick a*s s**t, because it has a Batman rip off in it? Is Batman s**t, because it's a rip off of all that 1920's vigilante fiction? In that case, there are VERY few 'good' original movies being made any more. Even in TheKingofCinema's list, most of those movies he named are rip offs of something else. See, he seems to hold to the idea that having the same core concept as another work of fiction makes it a rip off. Therefore, by this logic Armageddon and Deep Impact are rip offs of Meteor. Eight Legged Freaks is a rip off of Them!. The Running Man is a rip off of The Prize of Peril (Sorry Stephen King, but TheKingofDalidab's logic says it is so). Series 7: The Contenders is a rip off of The Running Man. Battle Royale is a rip off. The Condemned is a rip off. The Tournament is a rip off. Freerunner is a rip off. Rip off, Rip off, Rip off. Sometimes, stories that seem similar do share the same core idea, but take the story in different directions. This is not ripping off another persons work. Case in point: The Hunger Games. At first glance, it is similar to Battle Royal. But BR is about a Japanese school class being forced to kill each other by a government trying to control rebellious youths. HG is about a government enforcing participation in a symbolic festival 'commemmorating' a past rebellion of poorer states against the rich ruling class. Actually, HG has more political undertones than the average teen reader would pick up on, and certainly more so than the gorefest of BR. Series 7 and The Running Man were about televised game shows where contestants fight to survive. In HG, it is not a television show (although the event is screened to all citizens) and the populace in the poor states are hardly entertained by it. Personally, I don't believe The Hunger Games can be classed as a 'rip off' at all. Yes, there are similarities. But hey, there ALWAYS are.