Transformers: Dark Of The Moon theatrical trailer lands

Let the Bayhem begin!

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon trailer

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon has finally dropped a full length trailer, and by the looks of it, everything has been turned up to 11.

A franchise that has always delivered on action set-pieces and effects, Dark Of The Moon looks set to make the fist two parts look like weighty period dramas.

This time around there is a fully fledged invasion of Earth for Sam, Optimus and co to deal with...

...but enough chat, check out the trailer below;

And you thought you weren't excited to see this one...

Transformers: Dark Of The Moon is in cinemas July 1.

Dark Of The Moon? Or barking up the wrong tree? Let us know!

Comments

• willow138

Apr 29th 2011, 0:34

As long as Bumble Bee survives I think it looks like a massive improvement on Revenge Of The Fallen

• BruceShark

Apr 29th 2011, 2:46

Was hoping this film would be more in the vain of the first film. Sadly this looks like it has more in common with Revenge of the Fallen. Which is a shame cause that was dog s**t. And that new bird is actually a rather ugly munter. Maybe her acting will save her........yeah right.

• superfurryliam

Apr 29th 2011, 4:01

I wasn't excited to see this one, and I'm still not. Apart from the score improvement (that's one exciting piece of music) this looks like more of the same drivel. I hope I'm wrong.

• jamiehalus

Apr 29th 2011, 7:56

Looks damn good to me! I enjoyed the first two and i know i'll enjoy this. Who cares if the storyline is gonna be c**p, or if the acting isn't up to much, If you can't get excited about robots kicking all sorts of sh*te outta each other then that's just wrong, Bruce, too think Rosie isn't beautiful is fair enough, but u think she is "a rather ugly munter"? Your partner must be rather exquisite.

• nacho316

Apr 29th 2011, 9:11

Looks awesome love the first two there popcorn flicks sometimes people read to much into stuff if you want entertained for two hours these are your flicks ;)

• theVman

Apr 29th 2011, 10:04

Was that Laserbeak??? Looks like an excellent sequel, although looks even less like anything Transformers related than the first two. However the only thing that bothers me is right at the end where it says in "real 3D" - i hate 3D, i have to wear the glasses over my prescription glasses and it hurts my nose and ears a little bit and is uncomfortable and im pretty sure gives me a massive headache. Im not bothered if a 2D version is offered but my local ODOEN schedule for THOR in 2D is awful in showing once a day for four days early in the late morning (when everyone is at work).

Apr 29th 2011, 12:48

Yawn.

• mcghater

Apr 29th 2011, 14:11

bruceshark=troll, stfu gtfo and other internet speak

• DravenCage

Apr 29th 2011, 14:59

@theVman - Yeah, that was Laserbeak (or Lazerbeak) in the trailer. I also agree with those expecting weighty acting and Oscar-bothering scriptwork are looking at the movie all wrong. It's an action film that's fill with robot-on-robot violence and never claims to be anything more. If every movie was stunning acting and poetic scripting, then no movie would stand out as having stunning acting and poetic scripting.

• Porkchopexpress

Apr 29th 2011, 16:20

This is looking spectacular, my only reservation being the new actress, as I've not seen her face move in any of the trailers, she has an other worldly look to her, like a female David Bowie, although he was androgynous anyway. I digress.. Oh yeah, did I mention this looks f*****g spectacular? To all the critics of 'RotF' (Which gets better with repeat viewings if you ask me.)who want to carry on their bandwagon jumping hate of Bay's treatment of this franchise, let them. This film will blow the target audience's socks off, the target audience being millions of kids and me. :)

Apr 29th 2011, 18:45

Dalidab you crack me up buddy.

• Porkchopexpress

Apr 29th 2011, 21:51

I hate to say it, but I agree with Sherbertdibdab1982! it's the film I'm most looking forward to this summer, closely followed by 'Cowboys and Aliens'. And for the record 'Revenge of the Fallen' is nowhere near as bad as people like to think it is, it suffered from a rushed script and an over achieving prequel, but is very entertaining on repeat viewings. Like someone has already mentioned here, if you go into a film about giant alien robots blowing stuff up expecting Oscar winning dialogue and plotting, then more fool you. Bay blows things up better than any director I know!

Apr 30th 2011, 15:53

Nothing sinister dalidab I just find you amusing ;-)

• writerdave87

Apr 30th 2011, 19:49

Ali's not the only one...

• Indianabones

May 2nd 2011, 19:58

Bay knows how to make an explosion, which will probably the basic story of the film. human, explosion, robots driving, explosion, humans making funny jokes, explosion, robots doing something stupid, explosion, stupid secret agent, explosion, some kind of pretence of a emotional moment, then a big explosion followed by the film finale, which is a big explosion. Stay for the end credits, I hear there will be a big explosion ;)

• StormRider

May 20th 2011, 15:28

I don't why but i have got a feeling there will big a big explosion! ;-) It really cracks me up when people harp on about how bad ROTF is, and i have to agree with previous comments, its a film about Robots that Transform into Vehicles! Take it for what it is, and enjoy! If you expect some literary masterpiece then you only have yourself to blame when the film doesn't meet your expectations. I have no doubt that DOTM will be a feast for the eyes, and will have me entertained throughout, that is all i expect from the film!