Vote for your favourite Bond moment!

Fights. Innuendos. Gadgets. Girls. Vote now...

Perhaps you’ve heard, James Bond turned 50 this year.

So what better way to celebrate the half-century since his cinematic debut in 1962’s Dr No than by telling us your favourite on-screen moments?

There are, of course, so many to choose from. Pay-off lines. Innuendos. Fights. Chases. Gadgets. Cars (but only the visible ones). Stroked pussies.

Below we have listed 80 ear-catching, eye-scorching moments to jog your memories. All you need to do is pick your favourite (or favourites – you can select up to five) from the list.

Feel free to choose your own moments if we haven’t listed them! But please, not Roger Moore snogging Tanya Roberts in A View To A Kill

The results of the vote will run in the August Issue of Total Film magazine, out 6 July.

Comments

• jpotts

May 31st 2012, 10:06

I know it's not old school Sean Connery whatever but my favourite scene from any Bond film has to be the flirtatious meeting of Daniel Craig's Bond and Eva Green's Vesper. Haven't seen a sexier exchange since George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez in Out of Sight. "I'm the money." Every penny of it."

• ChrisWootton

May 31st 2012, 10:52

Personally I'd say that the beginning of the Living Daylights on the rock of Gibraltar was awesome, such a great way to introduce a new Bond. Also, fair mention has to go the mini jet opening of Octopussy (quite under rated in my opinion), really thought Roger Moore threw himself into the role probably thinking (as did we all) that it would be his last time as Bond. Good selection given by Total Film though, out of these I'd say the skydiving fight in Moonraker. I really enjoyed the opening scene of Quantum as well.. the car chase was awesome it's just a shame that Bond was turned into a terminator who flies around the world to punch people in the face.

• thefilmguru

May 31st 2012, 11:00

Just because Quantum disappointed everyone doesn't warrant it having only 1 option in this list. I always thought quantum, episodically, was fantastic, but ended up not being the sum of its parts. My favourite therefore is 'other - Quantum of Solace Opera sequence'.

• ChrisWootton

May 31st 2012, 12:07

Yeah the opera scene was definitely a standout.. nice to see Craig using his noggin rather than his fists

• SiMan

May 31st 2012, 13:08

Great list - hard to pick just 5. I always liked the line Brosnan gives when he kills Elektra in World is not Enough; "You won't kill me, you'd miss me too much!", BANG, "...I never miss" - maybe not a top 5 moment, but still always remember that line. My 'other' vote is for the opening 'Gun Barrel' (is that what it's called?) intro to every bond film. So iconic and the use of it in Casino Royale was very well done.

• rhopkin

May 31st 2012, 14:17

I can't believe the ski chase down the mountain from OHMSS isn't in! From the moment the music starts it's amazing!

• jbtron

May 31st 2012, 16:42

Nick nack on the boat.

• FBGKennelly

Jun 1st 2012, 0:47

i think that tense funny scene in MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN when christopher lee is slowly putting the gun together from fashion accesories like a pen and cuff link at the same time his boss is giving him a tongue lashing is one of the BEST scenes ever in any film let alone a bond film

• FBGKennelly

Jun 1st 2012, 0:48

'' it appears one of us smells like a tart's hankerchief '' connery DIAMONDS ARE FORVER

• ChrisWootton

Jun 1st 2012, 9:40

"Nice idea Mr Bond"..... "But wrong p***y"

• TheShamrock

Jun 1st 2012, 12:29

"You're not gonna...." , "I sure am boy!" Man With Golden Gun - class line and great stunt.