Watch all the Super Bowl 2014 movie trailers

Transformers 4, Captain America 2 and more

Now, we at Total Film won't confess to being massive American Football fans - but if there's one thing we are aficionados of, it's massive movie trailers.

Which is why every year, we're hooked to the Super Bowl, which debuts the most exciting movie trailers of the summer and beyond.

This year, it's a veritable trailer-feast, with new spots for The Muppets, Transformers 4: Age of Extinction, Captain America: The Winter Soldier and many more.

Watch them below (updated as and when they air) and then let us know your favourite in the comments below!

Which was your favourite? Let us know below!

Comments

Feb 3rd 2014, 0:00

Really looking forward to The Winter Soldier. I have a feeling I know which character is going to turn heel.

• hermes16

Feb 3rd 2014, 0:21

Double Costner action! Good stuff. Great to see him in two of the Super Bowl spots. It's great to have him back in some major lead roles.

• vinnym1980

Feb 3rd 2014, 1:23

Transformers 4 looks has s**t has as the others

Feb 3rd 2014, 11:10

Marvel dropped the ball by showing no GOTG trailer. Considering how obscure the series is they needed that massive exposure the Super Bowl would of given them.

• marvelboy

Feb 3rd 2014, 12:32

@Ali1748 I agree I was expecting a GOTG trailer but I kind of like the idea that it might not be over exposed and something for the fans are people even aware that marvels next film is set in space I mean Thor 2 post credits didn't really give that impression - but I swear Gunn put something on Twitter Last week about one coming soon

Feb 3rd 2014, 16:26

BTW wtf is up with them showing a Spidey trailer that's over 3 minutes long? Isn't that just a tad bit too much?

• donnamiles25

Feb 4th 2014, 11:26

My Uncle Owen recently got a fantastic red Jaguar XF XFR by working parttime at home... see it here ­a­p­p­2­0­0­.­c­o­m

• apo1978

Feb 4th 2014, 13:37

Yeah, well Spidey's Uncle Ben got shot, so no making cash at home for him.

• chibik

Feb 6th 2014, 19:43

@apo1978: Good botretort! :-)