Watch the first trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles online

Michael Bay's reboot goes CGI-heavy

After premiering at CinemaCon earlier this week, the trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has finally landed online.

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) and produced by Michael Bay, the Renaissance-titled turtles emerge from the sewers in kick-ass style - turtle power is officially back.

Fighting a city overrun with “crime, violence and fear” the amphibious green gang is needed to save the day (and out-of-her-depth reporter April O'Neil played by Megan Fox). Throw in appearances/voiceovers from Will Arnett, William Fichtner as Big Bad Shredder, and some imposing CGI turtles, and we're nothing if not intrigued.

Check out the trailer below, and then check out our 11 Questions Raised by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer feature.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hits cinemas from 8 August 2014.

Excited by a new Turtle-y reboot? Let us know below...

Comments

• CharsmatcEngma

Mar 27th 2014, 16:19

That looked pretty good. The Turtles themselves look awesome. Colour me intrigued.

• marvelboy

Mar 27th 2014, 16:39

Looks a lot better than I thought it would, but they are rather big for ninjas

• DrSax

Mar 27th 2014, 17:22

I'll be getting the No-Train to Couldn't-Give-A-F*cks-Ville

• RaveyDaveyGravy

Mar 28th 2014, 12:43

c**p

Mar 28th 2014, 13:24

Looks awful to me.

• chibik

Mar 28th 2014, 14:24

I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I found the bit of humour about the mask worth a chuckle.

• jaykays hat

Mar 28th 2014, 14:27

There is always a place in this world for pizza loving hero's in a half shell.

• madeleinecornis

Apr 24th 2014, 17:50

I am sure everyone will agree when I say this film is a very good film, I've watched this film twice in watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) full movie hxxp://aooo.la/krkr6 I even had to download it there. you will regret it if you do not watch this film

• prettywilliam

Aug 3rd 2014, 3:48

Watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Movie Online only @ Official Website: [ Copy and paste the below link in your browser to watch full length official movie ] TeenageMutantNinjaTurtlesMovieOnline [dot] Com

• herasina

Aug 15th 2014, 15:16

i just found an interresting site you can watch all box office movies here include this movie (change dot with . and make it without space as you write site address as usual) moviesreview dot nation2 dot com you'll see that im telling u the truth

• herasina

Aug 15th 2014, 15:17

• bellamiler

Aug 16th 2014, 13:33

Don't believe the people above, they just trick you, so that you follow the instructions! and you're going to regret it! Trust me. I dare say this because I've been fooled by them. I found a site that you are looking for, I found last night. ;'''''\ Please go to this link: ==>> onlinestreaming.in/fQ5XK ==>> onlinestreaming.in/fQ5XK ==>> onlinestreaming.in/fQ5XK ==>> onlinestreaming.in/fQ5XK I've been downloading this movies last night. The best scene of film is from 39 to 46 minute, I have almost cried! It will be the the best film lately made. Version which I found is decent good quality of video (720p or so). Hope it helps! Thank you.

• natasya

Sep 10th 2014, 13:30

Why do you deceive us with false information? I clicked on the link because you give my computer a virus, do not great-movies[dot]biz/ufOTp

• elizabethyoung

Sep 11th 2014, 17:27

here is only one way to watch free movies. just by signing up and you can enjoy the movie box office you want for free. 1. visit the following link: onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl 2. sign up free 3. select the movie you will watch or download very easy to do

• elizabethyoung

Sep 11th 2014, 17:27

here is only one way to watch free movies. just by signing up and you can enjoy the movie box office you want for free. 1. visit the following link: >>>>>>>>> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl 2. sign up free 3. select the movie you will watch or download very easy to do

• elizabethyoung

Sep 11th 2014, 17:29

here is only one way to watch free movies. just by signing up and you can enjoy the movie box office you want for free. 1. visit the following link: >>>>>>>>>>>>> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl 2. sign up free 3. select the movie you will watch or download very easy to do

• elizabethyoung

Sep 12th 2014, 7:36

a day, a week, a month, just in front of the laptop,, sake of closing the income targets the sale of this film watch Let's Be Cops (2014) full movie and immediately click the download link is for sure .... HERE ===> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl and you definitely get easily because real,,,,, a day, a week, a month, just in front of the laptop,, sake of closing the income targets the sale of this film watch Let's Be Cops (2014) full movie and immediately click the download link is for sure .... HERE ===> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl and you definitely get easily because real,,,,, a day, a week, a month, just in front of the laptop,, sake of closing the income targets the sale of this film watch Let's Be Cops (2014) full movie and immediately click the download link is for sure .... HERE ===> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl and you definitely get easily because real,,,,, a day, a week, a month, just in front of the laptop,, sake of closing the income targets the sale of this film watch Let's Be Cops (2014) full movie and immediately click the download link is for sure .... HERE ===> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl and you definitely get easily because real,,,,,

• dumacatro

Sep 13th 2014, 0:04

many people who provide the link to watch free movies. but the link who they given false. just to add to the visitors they are willing to deceive us with false link. I've been fooled a couple of times with the links they provide. but now I've found the correct link. after all this time searching in google I finally find him. simply check and see for yourself here: onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl Version which I found is decent good quality of video (720p or so). From what I've seen there are available French, Romanian and Dutch subtitles. I have watched it via upper link.

• dumacatro

Sep 15th 2014, 0:46

really special,, I follow the steps and correct, I get what I want, after clicking this link: onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl how easy, simply register and follow the prompts. congratulations, you can watch this movie ... "watch Let's Be Cops (2014) full movie " Caution: link above is REAL and TRUE >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>]]]:: Do you ever have difficulty in opening the link may not,,,, garbage links,,, maybe you can try right click on the link .and choice ...

• dumacatro

Sep 19th 2014, 20:13

watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) full movie: onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl Don't believe the people above, they just trick you, so that you follow the instructions! and you're going to regret it! Trust me. I dare say this because I've been fooled by them. I found a site that you are looking for, I found last night. Please go to this link: ==>> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl ==>> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl ==>> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl ==>> onlinestreaming.in/UWpvl - Watch as many movies you want! - Secure and no restrictions! - Thousands of movies to choose from - Hottest new releases. - Click it and Watch it! - no waiting to download movies, its instant! - Stream movies in HD quality! - Guaranteed to save time and money - Its quick and hassle free, - It works on your TV, PC or MAC! trust me!!!