Watch the first X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer

Old meets new in spectacular style...

The first X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer is finally here.

And it's a doozy, with a host of old and even older faces combining for the first time on-screen.

The plot, which finds the First Class gang bumping headlong into the more 'classic' X-Men-ers of Bryan Singer's classic run is full of fanboy-adrenalising moments.

But enough waffling - watch the trailer below and let us know what you think in the comments below!

Oh, and when you've watched it, make sure to check out our trailer breakdown, where we raise 10 Key Questions from the trailer.

Comments

• dangoodfellow

Oct 29th 2013, 13:01

Noooooooooooooo Gandalf! don't let go of the bridge!......... good looking trailer, musics a bit familiar though........

• joelsouza

Oct 29th 2013, 13:05

Confusing…

• Andy85

Oct 29th 2013, 14:34

I like it, not a huge fan of the original X-Mens, I hope they use an original score for the film though, using the scores from Sunshine and Inception don't get me wrong gives it that darker edge but to me, they are unique to those films. This is definitely a must see so far.

• batt101

Oct 29th 2013, 15:40

Looking good, re Andy85 surely when a score has been used in more than one film, it is no longer unique?

Oct 29th 2013, 18:02

Solid trailer but the music has left me feeling somber where as the Cap 2 trailer left me fist pumping.

• Andy85

Oct 29th 2013, 19:42

batt101 - Well the sole reason those scores were created was to be in those films so yeah, to me they are unique to them. Don't get me wrong I have no problem with them being included in a trailer but part of the experience of a film is discovering new music, my hope is for the x-men film itself to contain a new score that's all.

• agentorange420

Oct 29th 2013, 20:28

best use of that music for me was Kick a*s, with the strobe.

• daskoyne

Oct 29th 2013, 21:03

Hmmm, anyone else think that it looked a b***heap? Sets and costumes looked a bit more made for TV than multimillion blockbuster to me. However, I loved X2 and think Singer will want to make sure his return to the universe was worth the wait. Fingers crossed...

• daskoyne

Oct 29th 2013, 21:08

bit cheap, must learn to use spaces

• illkillyoulast

Oct 29th 2013, 22:00

what if bolivar trask (peter dinklage's character) turns out to be kevin slattery, trevor's brother?

• Kajsmir

Oct 30th 2013, 8:58

Bryan Singer via Twitter: "Tomorrow's trailer is primarily a character piece, as most of our VFX are not yet finished." Same goes for music I'd say, they usually use music from other films in trailers.