What is your favourite film of 2013 so far?

Vote now!

We want you to tell us your favourite films of 2013 so far.

Did you feel the pull of Gravity? Seduced by Don Jon? Roar with laughter at Monsters University? We want to know about it.

It’s been a pretty huge year for movies - with Iron Man 3, Despicable Me 2 and Fast & Furious 6 dominating the box-office charts - so there’s plenty to choose from.

You can pick up to five films from the list below (or add your own choice via 'Other'), so get voting now!

Keep your eyes peeled for the results, which will be revealed later this year.

What film do you think will top the vote? Tell us below…

Comments

Nov 14th 2013, 17:37

Django and ZDT came out this year and they're already on Sky Movies, man time flies by. So far my favorite movie of 2013 is Thor: The Dark World followed closely by Man of Steel, Pacific Rim and Star Trek Into Darkness.

• Wulfster

Nov 14th 2013, 17:59

For sheer enjoyment it has to be "Iron Man 3", and I for one can't understand the backlash against it online. Sublime entertainment. It is VERY closely followed by Gravity, Django, Star Trek, Thor, and Man of Steel. Not a bad year at all...

• chibik

Nov 14th 2013, 18:02

Judging by the number of times I went to see it at the cinema, it's gotta be Star Trek Into Darkness. Closely followed by Iron Man 3, of course!

• McSerious

Nov 14th 2013, 19:51

Iron Man 3? Thor? What's wrong with you people?! Nah just kidding, there's no such thing as a wrong opinion (except maybe Hitler's) but for me its Rush by quite some distance. Prisoners after that and Pacific Rim is my blockbuster of the year.

• trist808

Nov 14th 2013, 20:06

Rush, followed by Gravity, Filth, The Impossible and Thor: The Dark World for me

• Ludovico

Nov 14th 2013, 20:57

You kinda screwed this one up by making Les Miserables, Lincoln, Django and the rest of the 2012 cast eligible. I didn't account for them anyway...

Nov 14th 2013, 21:14

Yeah, I know this is a British website but I am so used to following American release dates that I don't really consider movies like Django a part of this year. Anyways, it's still early and there's a plethora of films left that I need to watch like Rush, Captain Phillips, Gravity, American Hustle, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Hobbit II, 12 Years A Slave and of course Anchorman 2!

• trist808

Nov 14th 2013, 21:42

American Hustle, Wolf Of Wall Street, 12 Years A Slave are all 2014 releases in the UK :-)

• usefulpseudonym

Nov 14th 2013, 23:37

1.The Counselor 2.Upstream Colour 3.Only God Forgives 4.Side Effects 5.A Field in England

• mrmoon0206

Nov 14th 2013, 23:57

1. The Worlds End 2. Rush 3. Gravity 4. Captain Phillips 5. The Place Beyond The Pines. Cloud Atlas, The Way,Way Back and Side Effects were very good also. Looking forward to The Counselor, American Hustle, The Hobbit 2 and especially Anchorman 2.

• vincevega

Nov 15th 2013, 9:59

Seen Gravity last night... A-MA-ZING... stuck to my chair the whole movie... it has to be number 1! (for me)

• Jareth64

Nov 15th 2013, 12:25

Movie 43. It were f*****g great.

• hermes16

Nov 15th 2013, 15:36

As great as some of those award worthy movies are, it's gotta be Escape Plan for me. I had a smile on face the whole way through.

• graverobber666

Nov 16th 2013, 7:47

1) ONLY GOD FORGIVES 2)V/H/S 3) THE WORLD'S END 4) STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS 5) SPRING BREAKERS

• nickbromhall

Nov 16th 2013, 11:55

1) Gravity 2) Rush 3) Captain Phillips 4) Star Trek Into Darkness 5) Prisoners. Until September, I would have included Man of Steel and Now You See Me as well, but the autumn has unearthed some terrific films!

• AnnPeters3

Nov 17th 2013, 7:45

like Tiffany replied I'm taken by surprise that people can make $9081 in 4 weeks on the computer. look at this now a­p­p­2­0­0­.­c­o­m

• TheDash

Nov 17th 2013, 17:20

Prisonners is my favorite. it's not a blockbuster but you don't need much money to make a great film.

• BeckyM84

Nov 18th 2013, 11:09

Very difficult to narrow it down, even with us being allowed five choices. There have been some brilliant films this year - I've been to the cinema more in 2013 than in previous years and still missed a few that I wanted to see. My five: 1) Rush 2) Lincoln 3) Elysium 4) Pacific Rim 5) The Counsellor.

• jeffamania

Nov 18th 2013, 11:34

Good year for movies....I'd vote for 1) Django Unchained 2) Gravity 3) Pacific Rim 4) Man of Steel and 5) Flight

• jasongiani

Nov 18th 2013, 14:29

Not in a specific order... Django (feels like years ago), Gravity, The Place Beyond The Pines, Man Of Steel and The East. The Worlds End is another gem of the year...

• Jose1

Nov 18th 2013, 16:51

Upstream Color easily, followed by Before Midnight, Jurassic Park 3D and The World's End.

• dex2010

Nov 18th 2013, 17:39

1 Prisoners 2 Gravity 3 Iron Man 3 4 World War Z 5 50/50 Very good year for movies. The Biggest disappointment Man Of Steel IMO.

Nov 18th 2013, 18:05

Biggest disappointment this year by far was the atrocious abomination that is Iron Man 3.

• barneystinson

Nov 20th 2013, 12:50

1) Mud 2) Philomena 3) Before Midnight 4) The Way Way Back 5) Spring Breakers 6) In The House 7) Django Unchained 8) Only God Forgives 9) Tattoo Nation 10) Iron Man 3

• barneystinson

Nov 20th 2013, 12:51

Worst of the year 1) Pacific Rim 2) Oblivion 3) The Impossible 4) Trance 5) Jack The Giant Slayer

• NickyC

Nov 20th 2013, 12:59

God there was a lot of s**t released this year, eh?

• starbuck

Nov 20th 2013, 15:15

The stand out films that i enjoyed were 1)Django Unchained 2)Gravity 3)Pacific Rim 4)Before Midnight 5)Monsters University or The Great Gatsby or Rush The worst films i saw were 1)Ironman 3 2)Man Of Steel 3)World War Z 4)The Place Beyond The Pines 5)that awful Sandra Bullock film with the fat bird out of The Gilmore Girls in. So bad that i cant remember the name, just awful

• Nutical

Nov 20th 2013, 17:33

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,WWW.Rush64.COℳ

• joanjbradley

Nov 20th 2013, 22:21

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,WWW.Day35.COℳ