X-Men: Days Of Future Past releases two new images

And Wolverine is front and centre

X-Men: Days Of Future Past has released a couple of new stills online via Entertainment Weekly, with Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine prominent in both.

The first image shows Wolvie leading the young Xavier and Magneto, alongside Evan Peters' Quicksilver, out of a snowstorm and into some sort of bunker. What are they looking for? Or who?

The second image shows Wolverine lying flat on his back, while Beast appears to hang from the ceiling above him. Those guys, eh? Always clowning around.

It certainly seems as though Wolverine is going to be taking very much of a leading role in the new film, acting as the go-between past and future as the X-Men attempt to avert a crisis that threatens mutantkind’s very survival.

Directed by Bryan Singer and co-starring Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy, X-Men: Days Of Future Past will open in the UK on 22 May 2014.

What do you think of the new images? Tell us, below!

Comments

• Lovejoy13

Jan 10th 2014, 8:26

more importantly Xavier is walking... And I know its set in the 70's but why is quicksilver wearing a space suit...

• chibik

Jan 10th 2014, 9:46

And Beast still looks silly...

• AlexanderPala

Jan 10th 2014, 11:20

I'm sure Xavier is walking because they're inside someone head. Does it fairly often in the comics and I think he did it in the first movie, been a while since I've seen that one

• marvelboy

Jan 10th 2014, 12:13

Yeah in regards to Prof. X walking, this will/has to be a mental projection - remember X2 when jason was inside the Prof's head. Quick Silver - would like a better shot in a more clear situation inorder to get a feel for him - however is he Magnetos Son in this version or not as he looks to old for that

• 2Dglasses

Jan 10th 2014, 12:36

Out of the bunker and into a snowstorm presumably? Unless its a bunker with no roof that lets snow in. Maybe Halle berry is to blame

• sanaanderson

Jan 10th 2014, 13:17

►➨➨►► My last pay check was $8500 working 10 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ CHECK44.C0M ▲✔▲✔▲✔The future depends on what we do in the present.Oh, thou art fairer than the evening air Clad in the beauty of a thousand stars.

• FBMHobbs

Jan 10th 2014, 15:04

it's a film.....get over it, gays!

• maryrsmith5

Jan 12th 2014, 21:56

my roomate's step-sister makes $77 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for 9 months but last month her income was $20438 just working on the internet for a few hours. go to this web-site➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤...W­­W­­W.max38.C­­O­­M

• maryrsmith5

Jan 12th 2014, 21:57

►►➨➨►► My last pay check was $8500 working 10 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, ➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ WWW. MAX38.C0M